Room rental shall be on a first come, first serve basis once rental agreement is on file.
- Room availability is Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
- The City of Sterling reserves the right to terminate contract as seen fit.
- All individuals and/or businesses must complete a room rental agreement form.
- Payment is due the day of the rental. Fee is $12.50/hour.
- Cancellation must be done one week prior to the scheduled rental date.
- The small conference rooms are set up in a Board Room Style.
- The large conference room will have tables and chairs provided for renter to set up as needed.
- The City of Sterling City Hall is a smoke-free and vape-free building.
- Audio visual requirements will be set up to your specifications by the City of Sterling IT Department, with advance notification.
- After hours and weekend rentals shall be an additional charge of $25 an hour. Renters will be provided a staff person to set-up, tear down and secure building.
- The Events Coordinator will provide a list of caterers in the area if you would like to serve lunch or light refreshments. Note: if meeting will last longer than 3 hours, renter may want to consider providing light refreshments.
- Renters are responsible for any damage to the facility. All damages must be reported, immediately, to the City of Sterling staff.
- The room must be left in a neat, clean and orderly condition. If these conditions are not met, a room clean-up fee of $200 or the actual cost of cleaning, whichever is higher, will be charged and notice will be given to the group. Individuals holding events assume responsibility for any damages to rooms, contents of equipment used will be charged for any necessary repairs or replacement.
- Renters understand that nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceilings, or any of the fixtures.
- It is understood that the City of Sterling is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold The City of Sterling harmless of any such damages